Terms of Service
By accessing this website, you understand that:
- Our lawyers are subject to the rules of professional conduct, and authorised to give legal advice only in the jurisdictions in which they are admitted to practice.
- The information on this website is not intended as, nor is it, legal advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal advice.
- None of the (a) use of the website, (b) submission of information through this website, or (c) any contact made to a lawyer identified in this website, creates a lawyer-client relationship.
- We are not obliged to read or retain any information sent to us, other than as required by our professional obligations.Users should refrain from disclosing confidential information outside of a lawyer-client relationship.
- We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss or damage suffered in connection with the use of this website or any of the content. This includes the transmission of any computer virus.
- We make no warranties or representations about this website or any of the content.
- We exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this website or its content.
- Our website is linked to other websites over which we have no control. We make no representations about the accuracy of information contained on those websites. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
- We may collect personal information from you when you use the website or make an inquiry. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk.
- We are bound to our clients by professional obligations of confidentiality and legal professional privilege.